Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I think this is really a neat site, and I can share pictures and stories of my life with others.


This week has been a challenge, but there is a lot of great things coming for me this year. I am working towards getting things wraped up in my life so I can have a nice place for me and Owen. Getting debt paid off and having some savings feels good. It can be hard to make sacrafices for your future.


Owen and I have really gone through a lot in the last few years. This last winter he really had a growin spurt and I just can't beleive how much he has changed. We are working everyday on potty training and manner's. He is getting better at potty training slowly but I am proud of the headway we have made in the last few weeks. We have a lot of fun playing together and spending time visiting people and of course watching cartoons.


I am ready for spring and all the things that come with it. It has been a cold winter and with all the snow I temporarily wished I drove a 4wheel drive.


I am looking forward to buying a car in the next few months, and hopefully I can find something i like that is reliable for my budget.


to be cont......

No comments:

Post a Comment